Lets get down to the Nitty Gritty, so please read through these terms and conditions carefully. Thank you.
- By shopping online at Dragonfly Designs, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions, but we reserve the right to refuse to supply our goods or services at our discretion and without further explanation.
- Some of the items sold on this site contain small parts and are not suitable for children. Therefore, many items require adult supervision and should be kept away from small children due to potential choking hazards.
Offer and acceptance
- All special offers are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. This will not affect any order placed before these changes appear.
- The prices for items are displayed clearly on the website and include VAT for UK residents. The prices displayed do not include postage and packing.
- While every effort is made to control our stock levels, we cannot ensure the stock you have ordered has not been sold within our bricks and mortar store that day, if this should occur Dragonfly Designs will inform you by email as soon as possible and we can either hold your order back until these items become available or a credit will be given to you by the same means as you paid for the goods.
Payment via Debit/Credit card
- All of our credit/debit card transactions are authorised and processed via paypal, which is a separate, secure server. We do not have any access to this information you entered at the time of purchase.
- Dragonfly Designs holds your order details on a secure database for the purpose of fulfilling orders only.
- Your card details are not held by Dragonfly Designs and cannot be accessed after an order has been placed.
Links to other sites
- Dragonfly Designs web site may contain links to other websites (“linked sites”). The linked sites are not under the control of Dragonfly Designs and Dragonfly Designs is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, including without limitation any link contained in a linked site.
- Dragonfly Designs is not responsible for web casting.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and their taxes as applicable.
Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.